About Me
I...Me...Myself...

Navigation
pinkcy

Friends
Friend 1

Archives
December 2005
August 2006
November 2006
January 2007

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, August 25, 2006

Well i cant see my back...yeah i know,i also know that its the root cause for many problems or worries to me.I tell so many things to other ppl,i give ppl advice as if i am big mahatma or something,how illogical na well bt at times it helps (oh really!!!!!), bt then y dont i introspecting myself....i dont know....May b im afraid,afraid of wat..? I dunno,well Life ahead of me is tough is wat one side of me says, n the other says its gone b the same like it has been all but this time the latter one sounds a little wary

I say i'll do this i'll do that but i never ever heard myself teling me did i do what i had decided ? Am i doing wat i wanted to..."The phrase my mind is blank" is not true the truth is there are so many things i am suppose to do but i dont even do one thing n that makes my mind go blank hence i say

Self introspecting is a serious thing i need to do....


posted by the stranger at 2:04 AM

~~~*~~~