About Me
I...Me...Myself...

Navigation
pinkcy

Friends
Friend 1

Archives
December 2005
August 2006
November 2006
January 2007

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hi everybody,

i had many conversations with my friend 'the stranger' but then typing n publishing is a laborious and borin so just writing one of the conversations we had. It was on saying a 'No' and keeping people happy do they go hand in hand...

Ithink it would take ages for me to learn to say 'no' to ppl who are near and dear as i can never see ppl around me unhappy because i have told them a 'no' but then this forbids me from reaching that ultimate goal in my life,the goal which i am striving hard to achieve but somewhere in the cornor of my mind (heart never comes into picture wen u talking abt achieving ur goals) i know i cant achieve it, the harder i try to get there the farther it becomes but the my purpose of existence is to achieve this na so ill keep on tryin....

i console myself by sayin that even if i reach my goal by tellin a 'no' there would be no one with whom i'd be able to share my joy n happiness,

The stranger partly agreeing with me says that u cant get away by giving excuses such as i cant hurt the people near me etc u are born for a purpose n u have to strive to achieve it in doin so at times u have to become strong an adamant and say a 'NO' with this definetely ppl will get unhappy but then the one's who are near and dear would understand.....

wen he told this i got a solution to a prob which was botherin me a lot, i was the organising a particular conference and many people approached me askin me for the complimentary passes , i was in a fix as i had to distribute the few of them i had among many of my near and dear ones ,but then with the advice of this stranger who always want me to smile, i told many ppl that i wont be able to help them in this regard n the ppl who were near to me understood my problem.......

thank you stranger for being there and advicing me the thought of u makes me smile.....
ending on this beautifull note i wish evryone has a friend like this stranger who helps me out in everything...


posted by the stranger at 8:20 AM

~~~*~~~