About Me
I...Me...Myself...

Navigation
pinkcy

Friends
Friend 1

Archives
December 2005
August 2006
November 2006
January 2007

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hello everybody,
I am or rather i was, one among those persons who needed a reason to smile, i had to search out for ways to keep myself happy and had to keep a fake smile on my smile even though i was crying deep within untill i met this stranger who changed the entire way i was lookin at the things or in a broader sense he changed the way i looked at things.
He told me the pupose of life is to have a life of purpose,the pain the sorrow im or i was goin through had a reason behind it, he says that 'everything that happens, happens for good' .
I just told him that its the way you look at life and that he was being too optimistic
he replied to me by saying that its not true and that evry bad thing that happens to you brings in a small ray of happiness which we often fail to see....
I just asked him to give me some time to agree with him..
with this small a brief beginning


posted by the stranger at 6:03 AM

~~~*~~~